Effective Date: July 15, 2018
Information We Collect
When you use this website (themorningbuzzblog.com), we collect information about you that is either provided directly by you or through automatic data collection technology.
We Collect Your Data in a number of ways:
- We receive information automatically through automatic data collection technology, such as Google Analytics, which collects general information about your browsing activity, including location information, traffic patterns, age, gender, interests, demographics and the name of the website from which you used to enter or exit or website. For more information on how Google collects/processes your data, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. Also, you can prevent Google Analytics from using your information by opting out at this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- We collect information you provide directly to us. This includes, when you create an account, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, complete contact forms, register to download a digital resource, register for an online workshop, e-course or webinar, purchase a product or service from our website or otherwise communicate with us.
- When you purchase a product or service from us, we collect the following information: Your first and last name, email address, physical address, payment information (including a credit card) phone number and other information you provide. When you use our products or services, we may collect the following data: your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web browser, links clicked, pages viewed, whether you use a desktop or mobile device, whether you are a new or returning visitor and your average session duration.
- If you choose to receive any free or paid digital resources or purchase any products or services from our website, we will enroll you in our email newsletter by your consent as a registered member or user (through the email address you provided us). You can unsubscribe any time using the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email or by emailing [email protected] to unsubscribe from future emails. I do not spam, nor do I share email information with third parties.
Use of Information
We use your information for a number of reasons, including but not limited to:
- Personalize and improve our website and content.
- Provide and promote our products and services
- Provide information and marketing that we think may be of interest to you
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our products/services
- To help understand your needs and provide you with better products/services
Sharing of Information
- This website will not sell or rent your personal data. We may provide non-personal information (see our Terms and Conditions to learn the difference between personal and non-personal data) to our affiliates or service providers for the sole purpose of providing services to you. We may also share your information with third-party apps and advertisers for analytical purposes.
Protecting Your Information
The security of your information is our number one priority. Here at The Morning Buzz, we use standard security protocols and industry-standard security measures to protect your personal information. To buy our products, you may have to use a credit card. We use third-party services that use encryption technology to protect your credit card information. However, we can’t guarantee against the misuse of your credit card data due to the unpredictable nature of the internet. Therefore, you agree that we are in no way responsible for the misuse of your credit card information.
Sometimes this blog features affiliate links. Blog posts containing affiliate links will be marked as such in the first few paragraphs and will be made noticeable through the use of italics, bold, or a bright color.
If you make a purchase through one of my affiliate links, I will get a commission or referral fee at no extra cost to you.
By doing so, you are supporting my blog, and I just want to personally say thank you.
Note: I would never recommend a product or service that I didn’t either believe in or personally use.
Companies who advertise on this blog may collect, use, store and disclose data and information collected from visitors. Such companies will have their own privacy policies stated on their own individual websites. We at The Morning Buzz hold no responsibility for third-party websites, especially in regards to how they treat your personal data.
Cookies and server logs are used on this website to collect information about how our website is used by visitors. Such information collected includes; the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at on the Website, your IP address and the website you used prior to and following our website.
Cookies are small files of information stored on a user’s computer. When you visit a website, the website sends the cookie to your computer which stores it in a file located inside your web browser.
Terms and Conditions
The Morning Buzz is a lifestyle blog where users can read articles on personal growth/development, finance and career advice, college and minimalism tips as well as purchase online products.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all customers, visitors and users of The Morning Buzz website.
- The terms “we,” ”us,” and “our” refer to The Morning Buzz and the terms “user,” “you/your” and “visitor” refer to customers, guests and users of our site. A “member” or “subscriber” is someone who registered to use or buy our services/products.
- “Non-personal Data” refers to information that is not personally identifiable, as defined by the EU.
- “Personal Data” (according to the EU) refers to “any information relating to an identified or natural identifiable person” and may include an identifier such as a name, location (IP address) and other demographic data.
Any and all content on this blog is intellectual property of The Morning Buzz and may not be reproduced, reused, modified or exploited without the owner’s written permission. Requests for permission should be sent to: [email protected]
This site shouldn’t be taken as professional advice. It is for informational or educational purposes only. Although I try my best to present high-quality information and content, I am in no way legally responsible for any inaccuracies presented on this blog.
All digital product sales, including ebooks and ecourses, are non-refundable after being purchased.
Changes to our Privacy will be made on this page. If the changes regard how your information/data is collected, processed or used, we will email you directly through the email you provided us or through an announcement on the home page. Please regularly check this page for updates. Also, make sure emails from The Morning Buzz is shown in your main inbox and not in your spam folder or you won’t be able to easily find the notice.